1. Purchasing and sales order follow-up: making contracts according to business notices, signing contracts and payment processes;
2. The warehousing and transportation company docks the delivery and tracks the arrival of the goods;
3. Report reconciliation, statistics daily, weekly sales, inventory, profit data, funds reported (according to the actual needs of the business), abnormal air control reports;
4. Collection follow-up, invoice collection, customer communication;
5. Complete other tasks assigned by the superior.
1. Full-time undergraduate degree or above, major in international trade or economics;
2. Experience is not limited, 1-2 years of work experience in the same industry, or outstanding fresh graduates preferred;
3. Strong sense of responsibility and good professional conduct.
4. Full of team spirit, able to withstand strong work pressure, good at self-driven continuous learning, good image.