- Finance Manager (subject to assignment)
- Expatriate: Guangdong or Fujian
1. Responsible for the financial support work of the related business of the subsidiary company, continuously communicate with the business department, continuously optimize the financial process, and review the daily income and expenditure;
2. Accounting, reviewing accounting vouchers, reviewing various financial statements and analysis of supported businesses in accordance with accounting standards;
3. Combine business conditions, establish an effective internal management report and budget analysis system, and provide management and decision support for business departments;
4. Lead the finance team to maintain close contact with the business, even to solve financial problems in business development, identify risks and make recommendations;
5. Complete the temporary work and other tasks delivered by the superior.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in finance, with intermediate or above accountant title and Certified Public Accountant qualification are preferred;
2. Understand and be familiar with national financial laws, regulations and policies, and be proficient in operating financial software;
3, more than three years of financial manager experience, familiar with financial planning, cost analysis, budget, cost accounting, etc.;
4. There are manufacturing industry experience, and the background of multinational companies is preferred;
5. Have good professional ethics, sense of responsibility and team awareness, have good communication and coordination skills, can withstand pressure, be good at learning, and have strong logic analysis skills;
6. can accept assignments and business trips.